Betterliving by Queens Screen
We Have Built Betterliving Sunrooms for Homeowners in Suffolk County and Long Island for Over a Decade
Family owned and operated, our Suffolk County company owes our success to the hundreds of homeowners who have chosen us to design and build their sunroom addition. We have built our reputation on going the “extra distance” for our customers. We are recognized as one of the strongest companies in the community, delivering quality products and providing a safe and secure work environment for our family of employees.
Queens Screen, a Betterliving Sunrooms Dealer, is a family owned and operated business. We take pride in our reputation for personal service and long standing relationships with our customers. We are recognized as pioneers in sunroom and screen room design and installation on Long Island since the early 1950s. We also provide awnings, replacement windows, replacement doors, and screen and glass repair. Our show room and factory are conveniently located in Moriches serving homeowners in Suffolk County and Nassau County, New York.
» Visit Our Showroom at 157 Montauk Highway, Moriches, NY.
We are Suffolk County Sunroom Specialists
We have been specializing in home improvement and aluminum manufacturing since 1946. We custom design and install quality, maintenance free, all-season and all-weather Betterliving Sunrooms. We provide a high level of customer service and the highest quality product in the industry.
Easy, Affordable, Popular
• Fully engineered components
• Rugged screens in full size frames
• Steel adjustable wheels for long-lasting easy glide on all windows and doors
• All roof panels tested using ASTM E72-98 procedures by an independent testing company
• Manufacturer’s warranty against seal failure and glass breakage
• Traditional shingled roofing available as an option
• Energy Star rated roof panels in 3, 4-1/2 and 6 inch thickness
• Low E fully tempered glass in all doors AND windows